- State of the art personality test and matching algorithm helps you find your soulmate!
- Over 1 million active users in the UK
- Register for free
- A suitable online dating service with a highly capable matchmaking algorithm
- Over 100.000 Members in the UK
- Free registration
- Meet intelligent and academic, like-minded singles in your Region
- Over 120000 Members in the UK
- Free registration
- eharmony has 20+ years of trusted matchmaking under its belt
- 600,000 active members in the United Kingdom
- Free registration
- Nearly one million registered members trust their scientific approach to matchmaking
- High female to men ratio: ♀57% ♂ 43%
- Anonymous, reliable and secure
- Dating site for like-minded singles over 60
- Ourtime offers you a fun community environment where you can meet interesting people either online or at our dedicated events
- Video Chats offer you a safe, easy way to spend virtual quality time together
- High quality dating agency with scientific approach to the matchmaking process
- Silversingles uses results of your personality test to match you with compatible 60+ singles in your area
- Free Registration
In times of digital transformation, where many stages of life can be optimised and simplified through digital tools, the online dating world has also adapted with ongoing time
Nowadays, they can find their dream partner in an almost carefree manner with the help of reputable online dating agencies.
Of course, many things are easier said than done, but we still want to accompany you in your search for a partner and support you with our dating tips.
The rockier the road, the more rewarding the time spent together with your life partner. So let’s get started in the curious world of online dating!
What are the best dating sites for serious relationships?
Shy or socially anxious individuals often have difficulty forming and maintaining close relationships.
Research suggests that those who are socially anxious or introverted feel more comfortable communicating online.
These individuals may have an easier time approaching people and opening up online. So it is not surprising that shy people are more likely to seek romance on dating sites.
Once they have finally decided on serious dating for a long-term lasting relationship, they are ready to go.
For this kind of dating, most users report their biggest success-rates on “paid dating sites” or fee-based dating agencies. If you are more interested in something non-committal, you can also try your luck with free providers.
Are paid or free dating agencies better?
The question of all questions. How far are you willing to go for your love happiness? Are you more of a fan of free dating agencies or are you willing to dig a little deeper into your pocket and invest the money in finding a partner?
Nowadays, dating without dating apps and dating sites is unimaginable. These digital tools have become indispensable, especially among young adults.
This development is now slowly making its way through all age groups, right up to senior citizens.
Non-pay dating agencies are also plentiful in the United Kingdom. Nevertheless, many users on free dating sites have had the experience that many users were either only conditionally active or had little interest.
With paid dating services, the active user base is much more pronounced and user satisfaction is also higher because the chances of success are higher.
So overall, there are more users with serious and serious intentions registered with paid dating sites. At the same time, not all paid sites are necessarily better. Many users also report good experiences with “free dating sites”.
Ultimately, you get what you pay for- even on matchmaking providers. Free sites may be more attractive to those seeking only short-term acquaintances.
Who are online dating sites for?
Because of the ease and relative anonymity of online dating sites, we can take more risks by approaching people we wouldn’t approach in person.
And although men tend to contact women on these sites more than the other way around, research has shown that a significant minority of women reach out to men they find desirable online.
This could suggest that these sites enable some ladies to overcome traditional gender norms that put them in a passive role of waiting to be contacted.
What should I do when looking for a partner online?
To be on the safe side, there are a few important rules you should always remember when dating online
- Do not give out any financial information and remain anonymous until you feel safe.
- Before the first date: Be sure to do online research about your first date.
- Check your date’s social media profiles (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) to get a more complete picture of the person. You may come to a more nuanced assessment of the person as a result.
- Use public transport and meet in a public and safe place.
- Tell a friend where you are and who you are with.
- If you have taken all of these steps to successfully and safely cope, you can