1. Name and contact details of the data controller and the data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:Person responsible: Till Hemmersbach, B.A. Bonhoefferufer 16, D-10589 Berlin, Germany; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data protection officer is Till Hemmersbach and can be reached at the above address.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the websiteWhen you visit our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which access was made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection set-up of the website,
- ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluating system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
b) When using our contact formIf you have any questions, we offer you the possibility of contacting us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the enquiry originates and in order to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily given consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
3. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose your data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. Data subject rights
You have the righ
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Article 17 of the Regulation, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace for this purpose.
7. Right to object
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
8. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Accuracy of Information on the Site
Where we gather information such as rates, pricing and service information we make every effort to ensure that all information displayed on the site is as accurate as possible, and we will edit and make corrections to all errors or misinformation after being notified of them.
We gather the information portrayed on our platform site from many sources, including directly from the service providers services, which we review. We cannot guarantee that the site will be free of fault or that all information gathered will be correct, and we accept no liability whatsoever for any errors of omissions.
You should therefore use the site merely as a source for general information and ensure that you obtain correct and updated information directly from the reviewed dating services before making a decision to join, register or acquire their products or services.
Your use of the site is at your own risk. In no event will Datinghive.co.uk be responsible or liable to you or anyone else for any decision (financial or other) made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from the site, which we have mentioned or placed a link to.
10. Topicality and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status January 2021.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website.